We, at MB Heating, Cooling, Plumbing and Electric, pride ourselves on being part of the communities we serve. In light of COVID-19, and the governor’s mandated Stay-At-Home order for the state of Illinois, we want to ensure you know we are deemed an essential business are here to still serve you. We would like to take this opportunity to share with you some of the policies and procedures that MB Heating, Cooling, Plumbing and Electric has in place to protect the health and safety of you, our customers, and our team.
- We have added sanitizing stations in our trucks.
- We have a safety kit for technicians that includes face masks, rubber gloves, and our standard shoe covers.
- We have limited all non-essential travel for all employees for the next 30 days.
- We have limited access to our facility to MB personnel only.
- We have discontinued all large gathering events for next 30 days.
- Our advanced phone system allows everyone in the call center to work remotely creating no interruption in service to our customers.
- We have added air purification systems to our office.
Please know the wellness and safety of our team and customers continues to be our top priority. If you do have a service-related emergency, we encourage you to continue choosing MB for your heating, cooling, plumbing and electrical needs. We appreciate your loyalty and trust as a valued customer. We exist to keep you healthy and comfortable.