Air Conditioner Installation and Replacement
Quality Air Conditioning Installation and Replacement Services
Buying a new air conditioning system is a serious decision, one that will impact your home comfort for years. What you get for your money matters, and that is why MB Heating and Cooling provides only the very best.
We strive to deliver the highest level of excellence on every job we do, from technical expertise and quality craftsmanship, and thoughtful customer service.
It’s no secret you have a great deal of air conditioning options to choose from here in Lincoln, IL. Our company is a proud Bryant Factory Authorized Dealer—it would be our pleasure to introduce you to the great Bryant air conditioning systems we have available for installation in your Central Illinois home.
These air conditioning systems offer excellent energy efficiency, superior performance, and more great features that countless customers seek. Schedule an appointment today to learn more about these quality systems.
Professional Air Conditioning Installation in Lincoln, IL
Not every AC installation company in the Lincoln, IL area is as thorough as we are. On the day of your air conditioner installation, our experienced HVAC team arrives at a scheduled time to install your system according to the manufacturer’s exact specifications and our high standards of service.
We calibrate the system for comfort and energy savings and show you how to program the thermostat for maximum efficiency. You can expect these benefits from choosing the best AC installation service in Central Illinois:
- Better equipment performance
- Greater comfort
- Enhanced safety
- Fewer repairs
- Warranty coverage
- Annual maintenance service
From the moment you switch on your new air conditioner, you will enjoy more comfort and use less energy. Book an appointment today.
How Do You Know When to Replace Your AC Unit?
Deciding when to replace your current air conditioning system is a tough call for many homeowners. It’s hard to tell when your system is about to fail, but you don’t want to replace it too early and feel like you lost out on valuable years of service.
When replacing your air conditioning unit, consider the following:
- Air conditioners typically last 15 to 20 years. If your current air conditioning unit is around that age, it’s time to begin the process of shopping for new air conditioners.
- Well-maintained air conditioning systems tend to last longer. If you have neglected maintenance, such as changing the filters and scheduling annual tune-ups, it’s less likely that your air conditioner will reach its expected service life.
- Air conditioners start breaking down more in the final years of service. If you notice the need to call for air conditioner repair more often over the past few cooling seasons, it’s time for a replacement. Continuing to patch up a failing air conditioner is not the best financial move for many homeowners.
How Long Does Air Conditioner Installation Take?
Our friendly NATE-certified technicians typically have a new system in service in under one day. If we need to remove an older system or do a little extra to facilitate the best use of your new energy-efficient air conditioner, the installation service may take a bit longer.
The best time to call for new air conditioning installation with little wait is during the early spring or fall.
Call Your Heating and Cooling Installation Experts Today
Our licensed and insured technicians at MB Heating and Cooling will install your air conditioning system, so it provides comfort for years to come. Call our Lincoln, IL, offices today at 217-544-4328 or request service online for heating and cooling services.