What Is a Maintenance Agreement Plan?
It’s important to keep up with maintenance on any system in your Mt. Pulaski home or business. Residential and commercial heating, cooling, plumbing, and electrical maintenance helps each of the different systems in your Illinois home or business remain in optimum condition, saving you money in the long term.
No matter what type of maintenance you need, our MB Heating & Cooling professionals have the required training and experience. Enrolling in our MB Comfort Club maintenance agreement plan is the best way to ensure all of your residential and commercial maintenance needs are addressed.
If you’re unfamiliar with maintenance agreements, you’re not only missing out on included routine services but also on several other great benefits, including covered cleanings, priority service, and discounted rates.
What Are Maintenance Agreements?
A maintenance agreement is a company plan you can join to receive routine maintenance on your heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) system as well as your plumbing and electrical systems. Our maintenance agreement plans at MB Heating & Cooling are designed to ensure all your systems are functioning efficiently and capable of reaching their full service lives.
Even if you are diligent about having each of the systems in your home or business professionally maintained, a maintenance agreement, like our MB Comfort Club, offers additional perks and could help you save money.
MB Comfort Club Maintenance Agreement Plans
At MB Heating & Cooling, we offer two main types of maintenance agreement plans—our MB Residential Comfort Club and MB Commercial Comfort Club. Our MB Residential Comfort Club is a membership for the heating, cooling, plumbing, and electrical systems in your Mt. Pulaski home. There are several different tiers of membership. The MB Commercial Comfort Club focuses on maintenance services for your business here in Illinois.
Benefits of Residential MB Comfort Club
Some of the great benefits our residential maintenance agreement plans offer include:
- System warranty compliance: Opting for routine maintenance helps you remain covered under the manufacturer’s warranty, which is important in case you ever need to make a claim.
- Indoor air quality (IAQ) improvement: Furnace and air conditioning coil cleanings are included with all membership tiers. Your HVAC system will remain clean, helping to keep the indoor air quality high in your home or business throughout the year.
- Energy consumption reduction: Proper HVAC system maintenance and regularly changing or cleaning your filters can help reduce energy consumption. With dirty equipment and filters, your system has to work harder to maintain your preset temperatures, using more energy in the process.
- Heating and cooling cost savings: Along with reduced energy consumption, you should also experience a drop in your heating and cooling expenses. In fact, the Indoor Air Quality Association (IAQA) states you could save up to 30 percent on your energy bills with routine maintenance.
- Seasonal heating and cooling inspections: Each of our membership tiers includes a 20-point fall heating inspection and a 13-point spring cooling inspection. You can rest assured in knowing your systems are fully prepared for each season.
- Service reminders: As part of our maintenance agreement plan, we will give you reminders about any overdue services so your systems can remain up to date with all appropriate maintenance.
- Priority service ahead of nonmembers: When there’s an emergency, our MB Heating & Cooling professionals are here for you first. Enjoy priority service and have any issues you’re experiencing promptly addressed.
- Accessories and parts discounts for repairs: Depending on which tier of membership you choose, you could receive a discount on accessories and parts for any needed repairs.
- Repair warranty: Higher membership tiers offer a warranty on parts and labor for any needed repairs. Feel confident in knowing all issues are taken care of and covered for a certain period of time.
If you choose a higher membership tier, there are additional services you could benefit from, including but not limited to water heater maintenance, sump pump and outdoor spigot inspections, carbon monoxide (CO) and smoke alarm testing, thermostat and smoke alarm battery replacement, attic insulation inspections, garage door opener lubrication, kitchen faucet cleanings, and chimney cap inspections.
What If I Have More Than One System?
If you have additional systems you want professional maintenance on, we can take care of those as well. With our higher membership tiers, you can add other systems to the plan and receive specific services for an additional fee per system. Speak with one of our MB Heating & Cooling professionals to learn more.
Benefits of Commercial MB Comfort Club
Our commercial MB Comfort Club maintenance agreements include the following key benefits:
- Reduces risk of heating and air conditioning system break downs
- Lowers utility bills
- Prevents the need for costly repairs
- Provides priority service
- Offers discounts on parts for repairs
- Enhances comfort
MB Heating & Cooling Offers Ideal Residential and Commercial Solutions
No matter what heating, cooling, plumbing, electrical, or indoor air quality services you need here in Mt. Pulaski, IL, MB Heating & Cooling is the only company you need to turn to for help. We are dedicated to providing you with the most innovative and effective solutions for your home and business. Speak with our experts today by calling 217-544-HEAT or request service online.